urethane bodykits for the s13

Discuss your In-car entertainment, interior accessories, and body kits here.

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by jap spec »

well i dont think you will land one at that price, but good luck to you....i also dont think you'll land an frp one near that price.....i also think that once this 10k kit lands, its gonna cost you 5 grand to get it straight enough to fit....I know everyone wnats these bodykits, but they aitn for daily drives, thats for sure...especially on the SA roads.....
anyway, i hope i live long enough to see anyone order a kit themselves...just have like 5k spare when it lands
S13 - everything
something and something else

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

you squint or something? I said 10K+ My car isn't a daily driver BTW... :roll:
Hairdresser MX5

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

I think you guys earn too much.

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

I don't earn that much I just save very well :D No it's called planning ahead, but I got a few very expensive mods before the Body Kit though, I wanted to do kit in Jan 2008 but I might need to hold of for 6 months or so...
Hairdresser MX5

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Saving, whats that??

I dont know how to save, been working for a year now and spent every cent. Think I have spent close to R20 000 on my sx :shock: , eaten about R10 000 and have no idea where the rest went.

BUT this is my last month of blowing all my money, so the Zeitronix is my last major mod. I seriously need to buy a house and make some money.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Gary57 wrote: eaten about R10 000
instead of eating it, you should hide it away for rainy day!!!! perhaps then you will know what saving is!!!

JK - but my wife and i can easily go through almost 5 grand in a month on groceries - do you only spend 10 grand a year!!!

and lastly (and back on topic) i dont think that 10 grand for a full urethane kit landed in SA is a bad price at all.

if i had that kind of money spare, i would place the order today.
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

JK - but my wife and i can easily go through almost 5 grand in a month on groceries - do you only spend 10 grand a year!!!
I stay at home still, Im only 21 remember. That is going out for dinner, KFC, McDonalds etc.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Gary57 wrote: going out for dinner, KFC, McDonalds etc.
eeeeuuuggghhh - i think i vomited into my mouth a little there!!!

anyway - thats [smilie=200sx_offtopic.gif]
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

eeeeuuuggghhh - i think i vomited into my mouth a little there!!!
What dont you like going to resturants?? I have eaten at nearly every resturant in DBN.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

[smilie=200sx_offtopic.gif]

you call McDonald's a restaurant???

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

No thats a snack for during the day or before we go to a club.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

here's a fictitious example of a little snack that one of our members had while he was out at drft club!!!

it all pre-empted a massive fictitious "meal" that was to happen later that evening!

dwayne
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by dwayne »

that had 2 hurt! :)
GOING SOME WHERE FAST!!!!!!! :-)

jap spec
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by jap spec »

dont know how to save either....just know how to work harder..spent bucks on my sx to...and im not even near where i wanna be...we wont ever be close
S13 - everything
something and something else

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

spent bucks on my sx to...and im not even near where i wanna be...we wont ever be close
Also spent big bucks (damn forum garage opened my eyes :shock: ) but I am almost there. 1 or 2 more tiny mods and Im done, I will of got the sx to where it should of been when it came from factory (in my opinion).