http://www.jdmsyndicate.co.za

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

Hotstuff
Club Rep
Car: S13

Re: Car fest at the z

Post by Hotstuff »

For all the GTR owners in the club that wanna pull through, drop me a PM. Have tickets available and also if you want to park with the Official Nissan GTR owners club let me know.

Nissan SA has advised that if you own a GTR, from R32 till R35, they will allow you to join in.

Lemme know and I will arrange the tickets for you guys.
'92 White S13

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by smoothedgp »

Awesome I'll need 3 please

1:me gtr32
2:peter GTR 33
3:Ross aka black night gtr33

Tobie,Andre anybody
στη ζωή δεν υπάρχουν προβλήματα. μόνο λύσεις

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

BigKriss
SX Forumholic
Car: S14

Post by BigKriss »

Gees...I feel left out...

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Hoekom why?

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Is dit nie net vir GT-r`s nie ?

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

No not at all. I did mail the guy who posted in nocsa for some tickets etc... Seems Nate can also get not sure if that's only for GTR's tho. Either or we going. I know we can count on you and John for sure hey? Recon it will be a nice day out.

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

BigKriss
SX Forumholic

Post by BigKriss »

Yup, we will be there like a rash..Good to hear it`s open .Thanks.

Tobie
0.5 Bar Boost

Post by Tobie »

Hoe laat tot hoe laat?
Hoeveel kos dit?
Is dinge soos Skidpan en Dyno extra?

Waar parkeer ek 'n GTS?

Thanks
400m = 11.9sec @ 187km/h @ Midvaal

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

Sal uit find vir jou.

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

smoothedgp
SX Forumholic

Post by smoothedgp »

As per zwartkops site:

Celebration and Festival Day at Zwartkops next Wednesday 21st March…come and join a day of extreme fun for the family and the happy rockers with Elvis Blue.

Zwartkops Raceway will be hosting our FESTIVAL DAY - next WEDNESDAY 21ST MARCH. Come and join a day of extreme fun for the family both on and off the track. Elvis blue will be performing live at 16h00 in the main pit area in the beer garden which will be running all day, so that you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the cars and bikes while you enjoy an ice cold beer from one of the regular type brewers or something different from a micro brewer.

The Ultimate Streetcar Challenge is the fastest modified street cars, go head to head with BMW’s, Ferrari’s, Mercedes, Nissan, Honda, VW, Porsches, Lotus come see THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS…. Sav Gualtieri will be back to claim his winning position from the Zwartkops International in January, but watch out for the red Ferrari 360 of Jonathan du Toit, the Mercedes Benz AMG of Thouca Mechanicos, the orange Porsche 911 RS of Rod Cole-Edwaurdes, Nissan Skyline of Leon Loubser and the fleet of BMW’s with Paul Munro, Neil Botha, Lee Jones, Manny Ribiero and the list goes on…
The massive SuperHatch field of cars and drivers with the mix of Opel’s, Honda’s VW’s, Ford, Peugeot, and Speed & Sounds very own ‘Krutch’ who will be taking part in this very popular and super close form of racing. Mark du Toit (Honda Civic) who will defend his lead in the Championship with Andre de Lange hot on his trail in his black VW Golf, Brett Garland will be in the mix in the front of the pack with his Honda Civic. But don’t count your chickens yet as lady racer Mel Spurr will be back with her revived Opel Superboss charged Corsa machine.
The 111 Sports & Saloon car Challenge, something new for all tin tops, no space frames, chassis cars only, in time based classes, based on the following Classes will be A: 1m11sec , B: 1m13s, C: 1m15s, D: 1m17s, E: 1m20s
The PCC Challenge, this one for all the car club enthusiasts and regular road cars and of course race cars to, test your skills in your very own car on the main circuit, kart circuit and skid pan, the regular entrants are the Subaru owners club, who challenge all other car clubs to have a day of fun with them and show us what you’ve got. Entry forms on www.zwartkops.co.za
The ZOC ATS Superpole will take part on the 1km Zwartkops Kart circuit, this fun event is also open to those with road cars who dare … and naturally race cars to, the classes are determined on cc’s and this is all about FUN, FUN, FUN. Entry forms on www.zoc.co.za
SKID Pan, there will be sessions for you with your road car to test your skills on the gymkhana on the skidpan; this is something you cannot miss. TOP GEAR style fastest lap chart and fun prizes
Thunderbikes will be in full throttle with Richard Carmody leading the points table in class A, hot on his heals will be Ryan van Aswegen on his Honda CBR 1000 and Kyle O’Donnell on his Honda CBR 1000. Class B riders for those with club championship status it will be Pieter Henstra, Geoffrey van der Westhuizen and Konrad Viljoen to beat.
The Brunch Run Challenge will be spectacular in numbers with 30 racing superbikes with a good mix of 600cc to a 1000cc. Leading this pack is Brendan Hilt (KTM RC8) , followed by Gideon de Jongh (Honda CBR) and Harry Gross (Suzuki GSXR). Hennie du Plessis will make his intention to win on his Suzuki GSXR. The lady racers will also have their fun as Lindi Lombaard (Suzuki GSXR), Nienke Ferguson (Yamaha R6) and Lisl Viljoen (Honda CBR 600) will have a go at the boys.
Midday will be time for the drifting demonstration on the main circuit by the XS Promotion boys Jim McFarlane and Mikey Skelton. See these National contenders in full mode during demonstration events.
The show and shine and Sound off competition will be run by Nitro Crew SA, with a R100 entry. Details for this webmaster©nitrocrew.co.za
Dyno runs – for those of you who want to see what your cars power is.
Stalls, kids entertainment, beer garden, racing, Helicopter Flips and rock and roll with Elvis Blue…
Entrance just R70 per adult, R50 per student and kids under 12 get in FREE.

Hope that helps. Waiting for a reply on parking. Nate can you help?

1992 Black Gtr32
2005 530d

Hotstuff
Club Rep

Post by Hotstuff »

As per the above info, it is open for everyone...

Nissan SA has committed to assisting the Z Owners Club of SA with the growth and improvement of the club. The only condition is that we also incorporate the GTR brand as well.

The Z Owners Club do a dedicated run every month for the past few years now. The event on 21 March is the run for that month.

I confirmed with the organisers that we will be attending as a club and they arranged a few tickets for us to assist with getting the numbers up after. So far we are looking at quite a number of Z and GTR Owners that have confirmed. I need final totals by Saturday so that I can arrange accordingly. The only requirement is that you park your Z and/or GTR at our stand.

Hope to see you there
'92 White S13

Grant222
0.9 Bar Boost
Engine: 2JZ

Post by Grant222 »

what about SX?

Hotstuff
Club Rep