Going fast in a straight line

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Pinkfluffybunnys
Over Boosting
Car: Other
Engine: SR

200Sti Vs 200GXI (New Spec)

Post by Pinkfluffybunnys »

Cruising on the highway this morning coming to work when I see very familiar lights pull up behind me. So I’m waiting for a slow moving car to get out the way once the guy move’s over I put my foot down pulling about a five car gap ,I don’t think the guy expected me to do that so I slow down and wait for the guy to pass me as soon as he does, I give chase on the uphill his about a car and half in front of me and , I start closing the gap till, I’m on his rear bumper.

Then we both slow down and he pulls in my left and tries to greet me and say hi but at that 120Km\H you can’t really hear anything so, I show him I can’t hear him, The road ahead is clear and we are doing about 140Km\H , I hear him gear back and put his foot down, I follow but a bit slow on my reaction his about a car ahead , I start reeling him in and start passing we then greeted each other and went on our way.

Really Friendly guy, Car looked like it had a stock exhaust, It did have some form of induction other than that only he can say.
2008 Mazda 6 MPS - Daily Drive
1\4 Mile:
1993 Nissan Sentra 200STI SR20VE – Mild VE
1\4 mile: 14.815 @153km\h @ ODI --- 1KM:195Km\h

Because Race Car

THEO 3K - ZN
0.1 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Post by THEO 3K - ZN »

nicely done. Nw when going to race the sx man?
CARBON BLACK MILLIONAIRES CLUB
MITSUBISHI TRITON 2.4 + VAT
200SX - 1.8T
OPEL CORSA UTE
MK1 GOLF - 2L 8V

GENERAL TURNING & MILLING
THREAD REPAIR & STUD REMOVAL

QUEENSBURGH TRADING