Charl: My rebuild and questions

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Toby
Club Founder
Car: S13

Post by Toby »

OooOOOooOOOHHHhHHH where'd you get that from?? *drool* I remember Nissan used to have that on their website, but they've since taken it off :-(
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Dislex666
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Dislex666 »

got it from teh intarweb of course ! :)

Moer of a mission to get it to work tho.. and obviously it doesn't give you any prices :(

plus i checked for the side skirts for my car that was an option in japland. And tried my luck with nissan by being clevur and giving the part numbers - fokol the "local" one doesn't show anything :(

Charl
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Charl »

Just checked again. Holding the injectors vertical The numbers u look at perpindicular are A 46-00 . Then turning the injector 180 degress it says "made in japan" the nissan logo is on it aswel. then looking down from the top of the injector it gives these 0G080 1Y01D

Its not all that important at the moment. don't go to any trouble. But thanks Guys
200SX Catch my DRIFT?

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

i have written to niss about the parts database they had on their site last time, but back then nefie our club had two members uhhm. maybe we should make an effort to get nissan to fix the site or bloody send us the DB - that was enormously helpful. you had all the right part numbers with schematics to tell you what went where and sizes and EVERYTHING

if we can get the DB we make our own interface
it really helps planning before starting taking stuff apart and then realise that HEY! there is a gasket in there that just broke in two - and it is Sunday afternoon and i need the car tomorrow
:shock:

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

AND PRICES if i remember shapshap

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Yep, prices were there too - I used to get a kick out of browsing it - the prices were sooo funnnnyyy :-) I mean, ha ha ha! R60k for the top half of the engine...
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

hey dislex

i now have access to an uncapped, extremely fast (broadband), download server setup through my brother. it can download video faster than realtime!!!

aaaaannnnnnyywwwwwwwaaaaayyyyy...

please post the link to that nissan FAST database program thingy that you have so i can get a hold of it. thats the 1.5gb one that you mentioned somewhere right???

also, nissan wont have the parts listed locally, but all you have to do is get them to load the part number onto their system. once that is done, when ordering they will notice that they dont have stock, and will then order the stock from nissan japan. should take about 21 working days for shipping, and is shipped at their expense.

that is what i heard last...

as for the injectors - the longer number is most likely the part number!

Dislex666
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Dislex666 »

here you go:
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/994672/Nissan_FAST

If you don't come right i'll wack it on a DVD and give it to you when next i see (meet) you :)

Puls0nic
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by Puls0nic »

veecee wrote:hey dislex

i now have access to an uncapped, extremely fast (broadband), download server setup through my brother. it can download video faster than realtime!!!

aaaaannnnnnyywwwwwwwaaaaayyyyy...

please post the link to that nissan FAST database program thingy that you have so i can get a hold of it. thats the 1.5gb one that you mentioned somewhere right???

also, nissan wont have the parts listed locally, but all you have to do is get them to load the part number onto their system. once that is done, when ordering they will notice that they dont have stock, and will then order the stock from nissan japan. should take about 21 working days for shipping, and is shipped at their expense.

that is what i heard last...

as for the injectors - the longer number is most likely the part number!
Ha ha, clever...................... so we just have to do the think work for them then, lol! :D
Future fence sitter

The Calibrator
0.4 Bar Boost

Post by The Calibrator »

never mind

Charl
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Charl »

And now calibrator? :?
Is it me? :roll: :oops:
200SX Catch my DRIFT?

Charl
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Charl »

Here be the numbers on my fuel pump:
On the litlle whit plastic bit its written in blue : 33705 270
And ingraved in the steel part is:(Takes deep breath) 993762061 33905 N2189
200SX Catch my DRIFT?

Charl
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Charl »

are hydrolic lifters parts that need replacing as often like bearings or something like that... or should they be good for plenty km's? they're not warn on the outside, but I'm wondering about the inside. don't know anything bout these lifters. are their tell tale signs that let u know somethings wrong with them?
200SX Catch my DRIFT?

Charl
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Charl »

what's the sensor for just underneath the intake manifold? it goes into the block by pot number 3. mine didn't have a wire atatched to the sensor
200SX Catch my DRIFT?

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

KNOCK SENSOR - Detenation?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!