S13 Help needed

Wanted or for sale

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

step99
Slipping Clutch

S13 Help needed

Post by step99 »

Hi All.
I boaght a s13 200sx a month ago, for very cheep. The vehicle needs some tlc (engin and body). If any1 has some spare parts or parts that they r not going to use, please consider donating them to me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)
And for those wondering, I'm a police man, and can't afford to make the repairs on this brilliant vehicle on my salary. :D :D

poizen
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by poizen »

hey step99 where bout you from and i think it would be better if you post up a list of what you need so people know what to look around their garage for :lol:

aslo can you post up a list of illegal mods :D hahah
''enough rice to feed whole of china''

step99
Slipping Clutch

Post by step99 »

Hi, I am from Vereeniging.

Currently I need the following parts for my S13.
Airflow meter
Radiator
Rear Wing

All other parts will be appreciated and put to good use. Like I said the vehicle needs a bit of tlc (tender loving care). So all racing parts will be appreciated as well.

Then illegal mods: Neon under lights and neon flashing lights, is the only illegal mods in South Africa. Any thing else is legal and looks good. :D

mario_200sx
200SX Maniac

Post by mario_200sx »

Hey step, got a stock radiator for you and a afm. I am willing donate it too you if you will pay the shipping, cause im in capetown. 8)
Rolling Thunder..........

Doctor G
0.7 Bar Boost

Post by Doctor G »

step99 wrote: Any thing else is legal and looks good. :D
not quite. Spinners, chrome mags, gigantic wings on FWD cars, flip-flop pain jobs, gull-wing doors, golfs, altezza lights and 'trd' stickers all suck and should be illegal :lol:

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »

Doctor G wrote:
step99 wrote: Any thing else is legal and looks good. :D
not quite. Spinners, chrome mags, gigantic wings on FWD cars, flip-flop pain jobs, gull-wing doors, golfs, altezza lights and 'trd' stickers all suck and should be illegal :lol:
lol :lol:
Hot Plates are Sexy

step99
Slipping Clutch

Post by step99 »

mario,
I'll pay for the shipping its no problem. Just found out that the altenator is shot, if some1 can help me with that as well, plz? :cry:

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac

Post by Charlvdw »

How did you figure that? Cause my car wont start without a AFM and a radiator is rather nessasary two.

Sokar
1.0 Bar Boost

Post by Sokar »

PM Phinx, He is selling a stock AFM for R400, thats a very good price, they are critical parts and are scarce so I dont think anyone will just give one away. He also has a radiator for R500.

The car should start with the AFM unplugged but will not go above idle, i.e. limp mode.
Captain Slow to the rescue!

step99
Slipping Clutch

Post by step99 »

People, I know how a vehicle works. I know that u need a radiator, afm/ good fuel management system. I've build a few racing cars from stock. I'm asking for help, not sarcasm.
Many of ur vehicles r not standerd, and ur never going to use the standard parts again, my SX needs parts to get it up and running, but if ppl want to be sarcastic, I'll get the vehicle sponsored like I did with my Opels and then nothing will catch me, like with my Opels. :evil:

ljS14
Over Boosting
Car: Evo

Post by ljS14 »

Easy buddy ,No need for that :roll: ,Charle is not been sarcastic just asking you a question,If i could get sposership i would go for it regrdless ,Most of the people on this forum would love to have there ride sponsored 8)
1991 S13 200SX
1993 Z32 300ZX Convertable
Evo 8

Riekert
The Overlord
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

ljS14 wrote:Easy buddy ,No need for that :roll: ,Charle is not been sarcastic just asking you a question,If i could get sposership i would go for it regrdless ,Most of the people on this forum would love to have there ride sponsored 8)
ditto! some people are just more straight forward than others... :wink:

but ja... it would be insane to get a good sponsership for the SX... so if you can DO IT!!
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Drillergy
SX Forumholic

Post by Drillergy »

Riekert wrote:
ljS14 wrote:Easy buddy ,No need for that :roll: ,Charle is not been sarcastic just asking you a question,If i could get sposership i would go for it regrdless ,Most of the people on this forum would love to have there ride sponsored 8)
ditto! some people are just more straight forward than others... :wink:

but ja... it would be insane to get a good sponsership for the SX... so if you can DO IT!!
Wouldnt it be easier if you can get sponsored??? :roll:
And if SAPS Sponsors you then, theoretically we can all drive it cos we pay taxes, heheheheheehe. Just Joking :lol: :lol:

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac

Post by Charlvdw »

No sarcasm was intended ,i would yust like to know how you found your altenator to be faulty if your car is not running? Yust a question.

RB25SX
Over Boosting
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by RB25SX »

Are you building a race car, since you mentioned getting it sponsored ?
R32 GTR