Weekly get together

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Draco
Forum Whore
Car: S13

Weekly get together

Post by Draco »

What do you peeps think of a get together every week or so at some or other place, obviosly it would be hard for joburg and pretoria and... to travel out of town, so what about the pretoria peeps meet once a week or so in pretoria and the joburg peeps once a week or so in joburg and then when there is a big event or what not we all join. I am using the 2 big cities as an exampel.....what is your thoughts around this.

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Dunno about weekly, 'cos most ppl are busy even on weekends, but how about once a month? And since Zwartkops has open day once a month, and it's central to Joburg and Pretoria, how about there? :-) Hmmm, hang on a minute, isn't this what we've been doing recently anyways? :wink:

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Engine: SR

Get together

Post by Jay_boy »

i agree with Toby maybe once a month! once a week is a bit hectic!! but i like the IDEA!!! :wink:
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

I don't know if you guys are misunderstanding what I wrote or me just not understanding you blokes, forgive me if I'm sounding dumb now, for exaple, say we are ten sx's in pretoria what happens then we decide on a get together place and the PRETORIA peeps then get together in PRETORIA other cities don't come to pretoria or we to joberg and soforth, the same with other cities, then ones a month when there is a big event, like swartkops for example, we all from everywhere get together there.