0-60mph times

Going fast in a straight line

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Ero_sennin
SX Forumholic
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by Ero_sennin »

Toby wrote:I'm very interested to see the results. C'mon guys, start posting some times already :-)
I'll need an accelerometer to do that
SONY Xplod inside
SR20DET Powered Red RS13

qewrty
0.4 Bar Boost
Car: S14

Post by qewrty »

Ero_sennin wrote:
Toby wrote:I'm very interested to see the results. C'mon guys, start posting some times already :-)
Come to tarlton on Thursday night and you can use mine, its ciggie socket type for easy installation :P

Otherwise we can do it during the 2nd september event. It is not racing if you are just alone & accelerating to 100 in a 100 zone. ;)
S14, bb gt2871r, 0.7 bar boost, status: hmmm, well, she starts but.. :roll:

Ero_sennin
SX Forumholic

Post by Ero_sennin »

qewrty wrote:
Ero_sennin wrote:
Come to tarlton on Thursday night and you can use mine, its ciggie socket type for easy installation :P

Otherwise we can do it during the 2nd september event. It is not racing if you are just alone & accelerating to 100 in a 100 zone. ;)
Thanks!!, doubt that I can make it to Tarlton on thursday, but perhaps find some of the 100 zone's at harties :D
SONY Xplod inside
SR20DET Powered Red RS13

Jinx
Slipping Clutch

Post by Jinx »

i did like a 9 secs tonight, well i'm guessing here but a frikken normally aspirated 2l golf raped me, no lube... and a few weeks ago i put a new golf 2; fsi to shame... i think somethings horrible wrong with my car, and with the sounds its making everybody thats heard it is very concerned too:(
Rock & Roll!!!

...just not your car though...

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Jinx wrote:i did like a 9 secs tonight, well i'm guessing here but a frikken normally aspirated 2l golf raped me, no lube... and a few weeks ago i put a new golf 2; fsi to shame... i think somethings horrible wrong with my car, and with the sounds its making everybody thats heard it is very concerned too:(
i told you...

just bring it!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Jinx
Slipping Clutch

Post by Jinx »

does anybody have an S13 or know of somebody who can kill a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti on a 1/4 mile drag and still drive that car safely on a daily basis?
this is kinda my goal, but i dunno how possible it is...
Rock & Roll!!!

...just not your car though...

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Jinx wrote:does anybody have an S13 or know of somebody who can kill a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti on a 1/4 mile drag and still drive that car safely on a daily basis?
this is kinda my goal, but i dunno how possible it is...
didnt you pole your last sx??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and it was standard!!!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

I can take out a WRX STi and I drive my car every day. They only quick off the mark, and when I say quick I mean LIGHTNING quick.

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

it IS twice the traction hey!!!

when people upgrade their sx's i reckon they should budget for advanced driving courses!!!

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

when people upgrade their sx's i reckon they should budget for advanced driving courses!!!
Why?? I drive my mates WRX STi all the time and it is a damn side easier than my sx. It sticks like glue to the road where the sx is VERY tail happy.

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Gary57 wrote:
Why?? I drive my mates WRX STi all the time and it is a damn side easier than my sx. It sticks like glue to the road where the sx is VERY tail happy.
That is why we should go and learn to drive advatagesly

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Draco wrote:
Gary57 wrote:
That is why we should go and learn to drive advatagesly
yeah draco - i think the knob misread my statement. damn stoned durbanites!!!! hehehehe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

Oh ok my bad I read it like "when people upgrade FROM their sx's i reckon they should budget for advanced driving courses!!!

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Gary57 wrote:Oh ok my bad I read it like "when people upgrade FROM their sx's i reckon they should budget for advanced driving courses!!!
hehehehe!!!

so you consider a WRX an upgrade to an sx!!! and you say it out loud on this forum.

shame on you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary57
Club Rep

Post by Gary57 »

The WRX is a ugly car but a damn nice drive... now the EVO is an upgrade from the sx.