Want to sell your Car Post it here

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

DriftZ
200SX Maniac
Car: S15
Engine: SR

Trueno

Post by DriftZ »

Only one in the country that i know of... ok its a 85 and a notch as opposed to the more popular Hatch.. but still it has massive potential.

Its been in Durban for many years, after getting some sightings i was hunting it at one stage, about 3 years ago but had to give up the trail... coz it fealt stalker'y :) Current owner has had it for 5 years, the owner before that .. even more. Makes me wonder if it wasn't brought in to test the market back in the 80's. But either way my point is it's most likely a legal car.

Guy wants 35k but seems quite flexible.. id try him with 25k .. but im sure he would accept 30k

I personally had a look at the car last week with Wes from this forum and its a solid example ... way better than what i thought it would be, it even has an electric sunroof... seems to have been garaged. It does have some superficial rust spot.. but the chassis is mint and dead straight... being a auto has helped keep this thing as is. Also the windscreen and drivers side window are cracked. Its a perfect blank canvas... for anyone with vision and prepared for the challenge. So ja it needs some money and time thrown at it... if i had the time / space / money this thing would be mine.. i very nearly tried to make a plan but came to my sense's when i looked at my bank acc.

anyway my point is i would prefer someone on the forum to build it... rather than some random fanboy with all the ideas but half the elbow grease. its Red and on Gumtree :) ... hopefully we get to see / enjoy this build process.

http://www.gumtree.co.za/s-trueno/v1q0p1

Riekert
The Overlord
Car: S13
Engine: VQ

Re: Trueno

Post by Riekert »

THAT>>>>>> would be epic!!!

man... what a shame i don't have cash...

Wonder if he would swap for a Fiat :P
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord