When would you like to meet up at Wesbank Raceway?

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

When would you like to meet up at Wesbank Raceway?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:47 pm

18 October 2006
38%
25 October 2006
No votes
1 November 2006
38%
8 November 2006
25%

Total votes: 8

Toby
Club Founder
Car: S13

Post by Toby »

Gorbash... come along! We'll see u there :D
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

So, Gorbash when you buying an 200sx, you know any other car is kak so please keep your distance when you meet with us.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: Joking...if you don't bring an sx you must bring Demi Moore. :twisted:

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Engine: SR

Post by Jay_boy »

I second that derek, or atleast a younger one of her!!
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

Gorbash
Slipping Clutch

Post by Gorbash »

ROFL! I'll see what I can do. :lol:
Oh and I'll keep my distance Derek :wink:

What time are you guys heading through?
My company has got an event that day now, so I hope I can still make it.

Just to make sure, it is the Gosforth raceway in Germiston on Rand Airport road?
May the hinges of your generosity never rust, and may a thousand trumpets blow you through the gates of hell!

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

yep thats right
sig[/sig]

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

And somebody please bring along towing equipment, just incase gasket manifolds lets me down again.
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Freddie, if I can hitch a ride with you, I can bring my towing equipment along :-)
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

Toby, it is actualy a good thing you replied. Firstly that is fine and you are welcome. I will pick you up then. I will then first pick up Daniel in Valhalla, then meet with Gremlin and then to your place. We must just organize to meet Desertrat from the eastern parts of Pta an Jaco will let know too. Anybody else please communicate for finer arrangements.
Toby what about times for departure etc? As long as we can ditch any type of traffic. Derek will meet us at Wesbank, driving from Witbank. Then there is Gorbash from Roodepoort. You must help with these arrangements. And WooHaa? And who else???? Where and when ???
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

My feeling is that we need to be on the highway after 6:30pm to avoid traffic. However, what time does the Wesbank raceway open up? There is no place on the N3 that we could all meet up at, so I think the Pretoria guys can drive together and the other guys will have to meet us up at Wesbank. If they are not open yet when we get there, we can all get dinner at some take out (maybe we should all meet up at East Rand Mall?) WooHaa - are you joining us? Widowmaker?

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

Good sugestion Toby!! Why dont we all just meet up at the east rand mall and then drive from there?? if i can remember corectly the place only really starts booming round about 8ish so what do you all say are we gona meet up before going to westbank or what?? :wink:

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Ok, cool how about this: We all meet up next to the KFC at East Rand Mall at 7:30pm. From there we get grub and drive to Wesbank at about 8pm, and then we can stay there till like 10pm or something. Takers?

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost

Post by Jay_boy »

Count me in!!!! sounds like a plan stan!! im not gonna go that early gonna stay till bout 11:30 i only stay like 20min drive from there!! :twisted: boehaha!!!

Gorbash
Slipping Clutch

Post by Gorbash »

Sounds good, I'm in! :D

I'll be heading through straight from work. I'm coming from Rosebank, so I'll just head straight to wesbank to be there around 8pm.

Isn't eastgate closer to the raceway than east rand mall? Not to throw a spanner in the works here, but just thought it would be easier.

:arrow: ok and no dissing me cuz of my ride :P I'll be in my red Alfa 147.
May the hinges of your generosity never rust, and may a thousand trumpets blow you through the gates of hell!

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

If East Rand is closer, maybe we should meet there then! I have no clue where Wesbank is :oops:

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

It seems I will meet up with you guys at Pta, will keep in contact with Freddie on the detailes.