SX Forumholic

Post by HancoB »

Gush...Thats awesome!!!

Riekert
The Overlord
Car: S13
Engine: VQ

Post by Riekert »

Gary57 wrote:I raced a R1 once... I held him... while we wre waiting on the line.
ditto
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

rat
Administrator
Car: R32
Engine: RB

Post by rat »

never even tried to run with a bike
Hot Plates are Sexy

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

rat wrote:never even tried to run with a bike
Its fun actually getting your ass severely handed to you... in some twisted way...
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Riekert
The Overlord

Post by Riekert »

While we're on the drag racing topic.. :roll:

A|fy and myself diced the other nite, me in my dads (poorly tuned) 200sti and him in his 318i Beemer.

First gear i pull... hit second he pulls from under me... hit third he pull even more.... 4 i give up.... :cry:

was cool to do a dice though. hehe

aka The Overlord

MyPRodOL
0.2 Bar Boost

Post by MyPRodOL »

those old 750s are really not fast.... especially if they not looked after well.

my friend has a 400 bandit and we use to pull from 80km an hour with old mazda mx6, and I use to run him.....

you guys should try taking on bikes more often.... you will be surprised.... Sx keeps up very well.

you have a 220kw sx, you will surprise most bikes, I ran a BMW GS1150 from 80km with my old setup.

If yo have suspension, try taking them through the corners, even more fun...

RAW raced a k7 (1000cc) recently in one of the highly powered cars his building and managed to stay in front of it from about 80 to 240 plus till they tapped of.

Only take small cc, like 400s and smaller from the line, higher cc's, only rolling start from 80 at least, or 100.

enjoy its fun....... he he