Let's go drifting!

News about upcoming events

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Big_Guns

Post by Big_Guns »

This is great guys.

Spoke to my friend. We ARE NOT going through tonight. But definetly next week Wednesday, the 20th of September 2006!!!

Even if your car isnt ready to drift or whatever. Lets just meet up at Wesbank, talk drift, watch those who want to drift, etc, etc.

Im also gonna post on Zoopedup.com to try get a few more other guys involved. Im going to talk to Wesbank again just to finalise everything.

Just keep letting me know those of you who are interested.

Big_Guns

Post by Big_Guns »

So is anyone keen to come through to Wesbank tonight?

You dont have to drift. Just come through and check out the facilities, etc.
And we can talk drift... the marketing director of Wesbank wants to meet with as many people as possible. Cos she wants to talk about possible events end of the month.

Toby
Club Founder
Car: S13

Post by Toby »

I think you'll find that the problem is most of the guys are in Pretoria or Randburg, i.e. very far away from Wesbank. It's a bit hectic to drive that far out on a weekday :( Believe me, most of us would love to come there...

Big_Guns

Post by Big_Guns »

I understand that... I live in Randburg too. So if there are any guys who want to catch a lift with me. Let me know.

Draco
Forum Whore

Post by Draco »

Toby, we can maby plan a bit later that we make it an event, then all the Pta sx's meet up with the jhb sx's at wesbank on some wednesday night

WooHaa
0.6 Bar Boost

Post by WooHaa »

I think Derek-Son has a point. How cool it will look if 10 SX's rock up at westBank.

We will be in the next SpeednSound.... :P

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

I would like to thank Big Gun for the invitation. It just add to our good vibe as 200sx owners together. Thank you for making us part of something important. Although Big Gun warned us a week ago about this Wesbank issue, will it be difficult for me to attend tonight. But be sure the sooner I can join the better. Although I will not be directly involved in drifting, I would like to meet the management of Wesbank Raceway as Big Gun has mentioned. I would like to visit Wesbank Raceway because I did not visited Westbank before. Think it will be a good outing, and agree that we put it up as an event and rock up there in force. So when will it be, and we can start planning?
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Big_Guns

Post by Big_Guns »

fsnijman wrote:I would like to thank Big Gun for the invitation. It just add to our good vibe as 200sx owners together. Thank you for making us part of something important. Although Big Gun warned us a week ago about this Wesbank issue, will it be difficult for me to attend tonight. But be sure the sooner I can join the better. Although I will not be directly involved in drifting, I would like to meet the management of Wesbank Raceway as Big Gun has mentioned. I would like to visit Wesbank Raceway because I did not visited Westbank before. Think it will be a good outing, and agree that we put it up as an event and rock up there in force. So when will it be, and we can start planning?
Ok thats cool. Well you guys can plan for any Wednesday night where there is drags happening. Just let me know so that I can make sure to be there and to arrange everything before hand with Wesbank.

Would be great if you guys do rock up in full force as you said.

Jay_boy
0.3 Bar Boost
Engine: SR

Post by Jay_boy »

I like I like I like, sound great!! i have been a hole lot of times but that was before the accident, and there is a couple of really fast sx`s and just as gorgeous as they are fast!! the lekker thing is you pay your R30 entrance and then you can go race the whole night if you want!! so if your in a debate whose car is faster then take it on the track and prove it!! :wink:
Sucks gas and hauls ass! Catch my DRIFT????

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

hey guys

i've known about the sx site that started the forum for a while now, but i haven't checked up on it recently.

until i found this this post.

guys, we have to do this. it will definately get the drifting up and running in joburg.

i am keen. anytime anybody wants to go, i will be there... and i'm from randburg area too.

i have no worries driving a little bit so that i can go sideways in a relatively safer environment.

shot.
and PM me if there is anything on again, please!

veecee.