Ethanol in pretoria area (Centurion)

Anything else you want to sell Post it here!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Grobblere
0.6 Bar Boost
Car: S13

Ethanol in pretoria area (Centurion)

Post by Grobblere »

Good day guys

I can get huge amounts of Ethanol (only problem is that i need to buy in huge quantities)

Would any of you be interested in Ethanol (Methanol pricing to also be added later)

Price will be R17 per liter, bring your own bottle. (Price will be cheaper if we have more people wanting to partake in the purchase)

Should you be interested, send me a message with the amount of liters you would want to purchase. (I noted the people in pretoria charges over R25 per liter for ethanol! :lol:

Regards

Lukem
Slipping Clutch
Engine: RB

Re: Ethanol in pretoria area (Centurion)

Post by Lukem »

Go to Protea Chemicals, only R12/L for 200L, doesnt last long

Ray200
0.1 Bar Boost

Re: Ethanol in pretoria area (Centurion)

Post by Ray200 »

Grobblere wrote:Good day guys

I can get huge amounts of Ethanol (only problem is that i need to buy in huge quantities)

Would any of you be interested in Ethanol (Methanol pricing to also be added later)

Price will be R17 per liter, bring your own bottle. (Price will be cheaper if we have more people wanting to partake in the purchase)

Should you be interested, send me a message with the amount of liters you would want to purchase. (I noted the people in pretoria charges over R25 per liter for ethanol! :lol:

Regards

waar koop julle? by triangle chemicals in Wadeville betaal ek 12L.maar as jy n 200l drom koop werk dit jou so by die 2200 uit
Rebel with a CA