It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

widowmaker
200SX Maniac
Car: S13

Post by widowmaker »

now you just sound like my mother

:cry:
stop kissing ass! (not you mommy i was talking to someone on the puter, no mom, not "uncle bob" or "britneyspears147" again)

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

widowmaker wrote:youre right mickey, something about this place - some weird people around here - take care!

oh, and :
Hey VC youre so fine,
youre so fine you blow...
mickey!
hey mickey!
i dont blow anything of yours, widow!
ReeceZ wrote:I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. Please no one wish any hateful shit on me, I own an SX already

VoodooMaster
Slipping Clutch

Post by VoodooMaster »

Howzat guys. It's been a while. Hey Mickey, this is a clean forum. Lets keep it that way. I don't swing that way guy. There will be no getting hold of anything.

We will drift together and that's it ok. LOL Tonight there will be Killarney and I hope some drifting. I might not be there (Budgets Constraint).
The only thing better than going FAST,
Is Going FAST SIDEWAYS.

mickey
Slipping Clutch

Post by mickey »

you tightass (and that is meant in the financial sense, not the carnal one), you better pitch anyway even if you dont slide around corners and just come to meet. we are going to be there from about 6.45 - 7 and plan to stay until the bitter end, so just put your pride in your pocket if you only get to sideline and pop down for the social. remember to look for the weirdest colour s14 you have yet seen with black rims and black windows. there is going to be a group of mates down so it is going to be a sort of social as well.
I think animal testing is a terrible idea - they get all nervous and give the wrong answers!

FMIC
large capacity sump
Dump valve
63mm free flow zorst
Hyperformance poly bushes