Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Pinkfluffybunnys
Over Boosting
Car: Other
Engine: SR

Interesting Run’s

Post by Pinkfluffybunnys »

Hay Guys

Had a few interesting runs this week thought I would post.

1St Run .
--------------

Working my way to work, I’m gunning my car through the little bit of traffic (Not much on the road at 6am). Stop at the robot and about a second later I hear a dump valve and a VW Eon 20T pulls up next to me (Driven by one of the hottest Indian ladies, I have ever seen – Sorry Just had to add that) so I’m think to myself maybe I’m hearing things but just in case I pull off slowly but stay in first gear.

She does the same then plants it’s, I hear the turbo spool-up (allot louder than normal) and I’m like damn.

1St Gear – We are next and neck
2nd Gear, I start edging away slowly (She’s at my back door)
3rd Gear she’s about a car behind me

We both slam on brakes for the next robot. Time for round two this time she jumps just before the change (but I don’t mind)

1st Gear – I’m about a car and a half behind
2nd Gear - I slowly start catching
3rd Gear – I’m just on her rear bumper

Slam on brakes and she takes the turn off.
Was great attractive girls and fast car’s what more can you ask for in life?

2Nd Run
------------------

I’m on the highway yesterday minding my own business keeping to the speed limit when these two cars com flying past me a Audi A4 20T and a E46 330i so I decide to give chase so, I’m hopping to run both cars but the Audi takes the one turn off but the 330I is going my way so going through traffic we both come to a point where the traffic slows.

The BMW takes the left lane and I take right, I know his waiting for traffic to clear so he can gun it. So I gear back to 4th at 120ish and wait for the two slow cars to move as soon as they do we both gun it

I almost immediately start opening on 330i at the end of 4th,Im about 3+ cars in front so we both come into PTA we both take the same Right hand turn onto a open stretch of road and I know it’s on.

1St Gear – BMW is on my rear bumper
2nd Gear – I start opening a little to about a car
3rd Gear the BMW is about 2 cars behind and I’m on the brakes for the robot.

So I give the guy the thumbs up he gives me a flash and ,I’m happy that I won the race but after a few minutes I can see this BMW is following me and I’m starting to wonder what this guy wants’. His not ghost squad( I would have been pulled over by now) and his a smallish Guy and the only person in the car so, I don’t think his going to hi-jack me so I pull into a shopping complex next to a police station in my area.

Guy stops next to me gets out his car, And says “What the F%4ck are you running” , I just smile he say’s “I know it’s not Turbo but it F$%cks off”

The guy was really friendly and turns out he sold his last car a Old Spec 200STi for the 330i BMW as you can guess his really pissed that he sold it now.

Also the guy stays in my area.. Small world.
2008 Mazda 6 MPS - Daily Drive
1\4 Mile:
1993 Nissan Sentra 200STI SR20VE – Mild VE
1\4 mile: 14.815 @153km\h @ ODI --- 1KM:195Km\h

Because Race Car

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Car: S13
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

So you where in the sti?

Pinkfluffybunnys