It's all about going side ways YO!

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Toby
Club Founder
Car: S13

Drifters!! Showtime!

Post by Toby »

I got this by e-mail:

Thunder Valley Raceway is currently undergoing another change, this time they are tarring their oval. The full area of 12000 m2 is going to be tarred with two exceptions namely, two tiny grass patches just on the corner infield area and a 20m squared laid in smooth cement for spinning. Would you club be interested in doing drifting on our track? For our opening we would like to have drifting, spinning and hotrod racing plus plus plus.

Ok so who wants to do some show drifting? Bruno? Can we count you in? Anyone else? PM me and I'll get in touch with the organisers.
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Vlade
* - Club Pimp - *
Car: Other

Post by Vlade »

where is this?
Hairdresser MX5

Daniel
200SX Maniac
Engine: RB

Post by Daniel »

Vlade wrote:where is this?
ditto
sig[/sig]

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

google:
Thunder Valley Raceway is located in the beautiful Laurel Mountains of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. The track is located outside of Central City near the intersection of state route 160 and U.S. route 30.

mmm maybe its this one :
http://www.thundervalleyracing.co.za
Main Reef road
Brakpan
Gauteng

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

So who's in, guys? Bruno? Veecee? Ye Drifter Dudes, lemme know 'cos I need to phone them back and confirm. I have asked them when it is and am awaiting a response.
Red 200SX S13, 1992, stock. <a href="/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=332">Engine rebuilt (click)</a>.

Drillergy
SX Forumholic
Engine: SR

Post by Drillergy »

Id like to join for this as well....!!!!

Shotalot!

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Toby wrote:So who's in, guys? Bruno? Veecee? Ye Drifter Dudes, lemme know 'cos I need to phone them back and confirm. I have asked them when it is and am awaiting a response.
dude, you know that bruno and i will always be keen to drift.

and dont leave sokar out of that either. he has a beemer so he can do spinning, but he also has skill so can join in the drifting!!!

let us know more!!!

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Ok cool, all I needed was an OK from you guys. I'll phone them and arrange.

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

I will be there. :lol: But only dreaming of drifting :lol:
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Toby
Club Founder

Post by Toby »

Great news! I phoned the guys in charge. Looks like they really want to promote motorsport in a unique way. They particularily want to promote drifting and other types of show-motorsports (like spinning, drag racing, motor-bike stunts, etc). They even got some pro's doing bike tricks out from America (Flying Dutchman). They will be re-naming their track to The Rock Raceway and they want it to be different - more Americanised. For example, they got the main floodlights on remote control so that on drift / club days, they can turn it off to accen tuate any under-car on in-car lighting, etc.

They are based in Brakpan/Benoni. Check the website for the map. I need to meet with them to discuss how we take this forward, and what they can do for us as a club (especially the drifters). It looks like they can be the next home of drifting after Wesbank closes down. They expressed interest in providing the drifters with their facilities, etc. So I need some drifters to join me and go there to meet with them. Since weekdays are difficult, we can try for a Friday afternoon or else make a plan for Saturday. Anyone keen and available for October 5th/6th? PM me please. They want to do their opening towards the end of October so you guys need to be ready with your cars and skillz :-)

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

The Rock?? Brakpan/Benoni?? and since when have they got Dutchmen in America??

maybe they have a sponsorship plan... gaskets aren't cheap y'all know, and why make money for them if youre gonna bust your car...

mmm i know, maybe its the 4 o'cock cynicism kicking in

veecee
AGENT SX!

Post by veecee »

Toby wrote:Great news! Since weekdays are difficult, we can try for a Friday afternoon or else make a plan for Saturday. Anyone keen and available for October 5th/6th? PM me please. They want to do their opening towards the end of October so you guys need to be ready with your cars and skillz :-)
you have PM, email, sneakermail, snailmail, webmail, msn, sms, mxit, googlechat, CB radio, and smoke-signals!!!

you think i'm keen???

PS - making the smoke signals was the most fun!!!

bruno_miranda26
Slipping Clutch
Engine: SR

Post by bruno_miranda26 »

yeeeeeeeee Babe... I'm IN with or without vaseline i'm IN :twisted:
Toby my contacts are : 083 566 22 98 and 011 374 7273, i'm not always on the forum just in case i miss some comunication you can get hold of me
ONCE YOU GO JAP YOU WILL NEVA GO BACK
  • Nissan 200SX S13 SR20DET 1992
    Nissan 200SX S13 RB25 1994
    Nissan Maxima 3.0L V6 1999
    Honda Accord 2.4 Exc 2005
    Toyota Hilux 3.0L D4D 2011
http://WWW.BRUNOMIRANDA.MOBI

ChemCool
SX Forumholic

Post by ChemCool »

S - making the smoke signals was the most fun!!!
That was funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COOLER, FASTER, LIGHTER
www.wappage.mobi AGENTS NEEDED URGENTLY!

widowmaker
200SX Maniac

Post by widowmaker »

you know that the first smoke signal ever sent said "HELP ME, MY BLANKET'S ON FIRE" :?: