How-to's, project cars, and various other articles posted by club members

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator
Car: S13

Re: PaKi's Track MoNSTeR

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

Good work dude like the way this build is going
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

PAKIMONSTER
0.1 Bar Boost

Post by PAKIMONSTER »

Things have been a little crazy the last few weeks and I have haven't had any time to work on the car. I also came to the shocking realization that at the rate things are going now it's going to take a long time to get the car to the level where I want it to be. Work is so busy and with another kid on the way my time is becoming more precious. So working on the car has taken a back seat to everything else. This made me very sad. :cry:

So I did what any reasonable person in my position would do and got something to cheer me up...

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/PaKiM ... sort=3&o=5

This is an ex 3hr endurance car. The car has done the last 2 3hr races at Scribante with no hassles. It's a completely stock '98 CLX apart from a branch and exhaust. There is also a little fiddling on the suspension side of tings. This is going to be a cheap as chips race car with low running costs. This will keep me busy and get the monkey off my back. Then I can spend the time building the SX to the level that I want it to be.

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/PaKiM ... sort=3&o=1

Got the pit crew working on the car prepping for the 1st race already... :-D
There are three easy ways of losing money - racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and owning an SX the most certain.

SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

Post by SonOfAnarchy ZA »

Photo links are broken why don't you use the forum image code that way the pic will show on your thread
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

Charlvdw
200SX Maniac
Engine: SR

Post by Charlvdw »

It's almost like magic.
197rwkw ,376nm