Make & Model: (example: 200sx S14 SR)

Year Model: (example: 1997)

Mileage: (example: 135 000km)

Colour: (example: Championship White)

Description: (example:
Original exterior & Interior
Motor never opened
5Zigen 60.5 cat-back exhaust with interchangeable silent back-box

Condition: (example: Minor scratch marks, mechanically well maintained - have receipts)

Price: (example: R140 000)

Contact Information: (example: Neal - 082 ### ####, or pm)

Picture or Image: (required if needed)
Enzio wrote:Who needs ligths? When you're going sideways forward facing lights don't do anything but confuse squirrels and sheep next to the road...

aka The Overlord

Jason101
Car: S13

Re: Cars For Sale: Post Format - PLEASE READ

Post by Jason101 »

Unfortunatly it has come the time I need to sell my Nissan as I have a family now... It needs a good home and someone that can afford to fix it when it breaks I just can't anymore...Only thing wrong is it needs a new clutch and it does idil unless you keep the jumpers on,has a small ding on the body by the back right tyre and a stained carpet behind the passanger seat.....New gearbox,Jun light weight fly wheel,performance exhaust manifold with custom down pipe and 76mm exhaust from front to back,dump valve,boosting 0.8bar,Standard turbo reconditioned,K&N performance filter car has only done 20000km in 5years on redone motor,viscous fan replace with electric fan,electronic boost and volt gauge and racing harness.Original mags on....only basic head unit and standard original speakers in...Selling for R40000. No emails plz

Jason101

Nissan RS13 200sx for sale

Post by Jason101 »

1992 Nissan RS13 200sx
Unfortunatly it has come the time I need to sell my Nissan as I have a family now... It needs a good home and someone that can afford to fix it when it breaks I just can't anymore...Only thing wrong is it needs a new clutch and it does idil unless you keep the jumpers on,has a small ding on the body by the back right tyre and a stained carpet behind the passanger seat.....New gearbox,Jun light weight fly wheel,performance exhaust manifold with custom down pipe and 76mm exhaust from front to back,dump valve,boosting 0.8bar,Standard turbo reconditioned,K&N performance filter car has only done 20000km in 5years on redone motor,viscous fan replace with electric fan,electronic boost and volt gauge and racing harness.Original mags on....only basic head unit and standard original speakers in...Has almost 180000km on the clock Selling for R40000. No emails plz

Grant222
0.9 Bar Boost
Engine: 2JZ

Post by Grant222 »

hi Jason, where did you get the jun flywheel and how much?

Jason101

Post by Jason101 »

Hey there...I got it from Jerry at Import Parts, got it about 3years ago and paid roughly R5000. Go to his web site www.importparts.co.za he is in midrand.